Celestia 5e SRD
Arcane Archer Ranger
Arcane Archer Rangers are most common among Elves, as they often act as the defenders of Elven territory. However, others have found ways to mimic their abilities over time to devastating effect.
- Level 3
- You gain Arcane spellcasting with Int as your spellcasting stat. You also learn either the Prestidigitation or the Druidcraft cantrip. Your bow acts as your focus and is required to cast most spells, with most being cast as if you were drawing an arrow. Progression is normal for a half-caster.
- You choose to gain proficiency in either the Arcana or the Nature skill.
- You can add 1d4 Force Damage to any attack you make with a bow.
- Level 7
- You gain the ability to infuse Arrows with a spell once per turn. This requires the spell to be a offensive one and you deal damage for both the arrow and the spell on a hit, as well as any additional effects the spell and any other Ranger abilities you may have as normal. You can do this as many times per rest as your Proficiency Bonus. This does take a full action and so is not compatible with Extra Attack.
- You learn how to direct an errant arrow toward a new target. When you make an Attack roll with a Magic Arrow and miss, you can use a Bonus Action to reroll the Attack roll against a different target within 60 feet of the original target.
Enhanced Magic Arrows
- The arrows you fire from a bow count as magical even if neither the bow or arrows used are.
- Arcane Arrows
- Level 11
- Your magical Archery is available whenever battle starts. If you roll Initiative and have no uses of Arcane Arrows remaining, you regain one use of it.
Expert Magic Arrows
- You can add 1d6 Force Damage to any attack you make with a bow.
- Ever-Ready Shot
- Level 15
- You can cast Misty Step without expending a spell slot. You can do so a number of times equal to your Proficiency modifier, and you regain all expended uses when you finish a Long Rest. In addition, whenever you cast Misty Step, you can bring along one willing creature you can see within 5 feet of you. That creature teleports to an unoccupied space of your choice within 5 feet of your destination space.
- Misty Wanderer