Celestia 5e SRD
The Guardian Barbarian is the shield for the more squishy allies that fight with them. They use their brutal power and zeal to leap in front of enemy attacks to control a battlefield and bring victory.
- Level 3
- While you’re raging, the first creature you hit with an Attack on Your Turn becomes hindered. Until the start of your next turn, that target has disadvantage on any Attack roll that isn’t against you, and when the target hits a creature other than you with an Attack, that creature has Resistance to the damage dealt by the Attack. The Effect on the target ends early if your rage ends.
- Once per turn if you strike an enemy you can reduce their movement speed by 10 feet until your next turn.
- Protecting Rage
- Level 6
- If you are raging and another creature you can see within 30 feet of you takes damage, you can use your Reaction to reduce that damage by 2d6. When you reach certain levels in this class, you can reduce the damage by more: by 3d6 at 10th level and by 4d6 at 14th level.
- Battlefield Shield
- Level 10
- While raging, as an action, you can shout causing all enemies within 30 feet of you become hindered. Their movement is reduced by 10 feet per round, have disadvantage on attacks against anyone except you, and if they hit an ally that ally has resistance to the damage dealt. This lasts as long as your rage lasts once used.
- Menacing Shout
- Level 14
- When you use your Battlefield Shield to reduce the damage of an Attack, the attacker takes an amount of force damage equal to the damage that your Battlefield Shield prevents.
- While raging you gain one Hit Die per round of temporary HP (roll for amount).
- Retaliatory Strike