Celestia 5e SRD
The Hunter Ranger is adept at finding and taking down their prey. Often getting up close and personal with their enemies and wading in to combat even against multiple creatures.
- Level 3
- You immediately learn whether the creature has any damage immunities, resistances, or vulnerabilities and what they are for any Prey you have targeted with Ranger’s Insight. If the creature is hidden from Divination magic, you sense that it has no damage immunities, resistances, or vulnerabilities.
- When a Large or larger creature within 5 feet of you hits or misses you with an Attack, you can use your Reaction to Attack that creature immediately after its Attack, provided that you can see the creature.
- Hunter’s Sense
- Level 7
- When successfully attacking a target marked as prey by Ranger’s Insight and doing at least 1 damage, you can chose to halve the movement of that creature. You can do this a number of times per rest as your Proficiency Bonus.
- Whenever the target of your Ranger’s Insight forces you to make a saving throw and whenever you make an ability check to Escape that target’s grapple, add 1d6 to your roll.
- Pinning Shot
- Level 11
- If the target of your Ranger’s Insight forces you to make a saving throw, you can use your Reaction to make one weapon Attack against the quarry. You make this Attack immediately before making the saving throw. If your Attack hits, your save automatically succeeds, in addition to the attack’s normal Effects.
Knowledge of Prey
- You gain a +1 to your attacks, +1 to your AC, +1 to your saving throws against your targeted prey from Ranger’s Insight.
- Hunters Counter
- Level 15
Stand Against the Tide
- When a Hostile creature misses you with a melee Attack, you can use your Reaction to force that creature to repeat the same Attack against another creature (other than itself) of your choice.
- You can make an attack as a reaction against Targeted Prey form the Ranger Insight ability when they move, attack, or cast a spell as long as they are within range of your weapon. If your attack hits the move/attack/spell they were taking doesn’t happen. This can be done as many times per long rest as your Proficiency Bonus.
- Stand Against the Tide