Celestia 5e SRD
Rangers of Celestia
Celestia Rangers are wardens of the wild places, much like the Barbarian, but they focus on faster/quicker striking combat or archery rather than being hulking tanks. Elves in particular tend toward being Rangers.
- Hit Dice: 1d10 per level
- Hit Points at 1st Level: 10 + your Constitution modifier
- Hit Points at Higher Levels: 1d10 (or 6) + your Constitution modifier per level after 1st
- Armor: Light Armor, Medium Armor, Shields.
- Weapons: Simple Weapons, Martial Weapons.
- Tools: One of Carpenter’s Kit, Fletcher’s Kit, Herbalism Kit, or Medicine Kit.
- Saving Throws: Strength, Dexterity.
- Skills: Nature and choose three from Animal Handling, Athletics, Insight, Investigation, Medicine, Perception, Stealth, and Survival.
|1||2||Creature Knowledge, Ranger Insight|
|2||2||Ranger Lore, Fighting Style|
|3||2||Colossus Slayer, Ranger Archetype|
|4||2||Ability Score Improvement, Martial Versatility|
|5||3||Extra Attack, Return the Favor|
|6||3||Ranger Stride, Enhanced Ranger Lore|
|7||3||Ranger Archetype feature, Evasion|
|8||3||Ability Score Improvement, Additional Fighting Style|
|9||4||Advanced Ranger Lore, Evasive Movement|
|10||4||Tireless, Hide in Plain Sight|
|11||4||Ranger Archetype feature, Ranger Endurance|
|12||4||Ability Score Improvement, Expert Ranger Lore|
|14||5||Steel Will, Additional Fighting Style|
|15||5||Master Ranger Lore, Uncanny Dodge, Ranger Archetype feature|
|16||5||Keen Senses, Ability Score Improvement|
|17||6||Vanish, Follow-Up Strike|
|19||6||Blindsense, Ability Score Improvement|
|20||6||Extra Attack, Additional Fighting Style|