Celestia 5e SRD
Slayer Rangers have one goal: To defeat their chosen enemies in battle. Usually these are monstrous creatures, undead, or the corrupted. To this end they learn to harness whatever magical potential they have and add that to their chosen focus.
- Level 3
- You can give yourself a bonus to your Initiative rolls equal to your Proficiency modifier. At the start of your first turn of each Combat, your walking speed increases by 10 feet, which lasts until the end of that turn. If you take the Attack action on that turn, you can make one additional weapon Attack as part of that action. If that Attack hits, the target takes an extra 1d8 damage of the weapon’s damage type.
- You gain Darkvision out to a range of 60 feet. If you already have Darkvision from your race, its range increases by 30 feet. You are also adept at evading creatures that rely on Darkvision. While in Darkness, you are Invisible to any creature that relies on Darkvision to see you in that Darkness.
- Dread Ambusher
- Level 7
- You gain proficiency in Wisdom Saving Throws. If you already have this proficiency, you instead gain proficiency in Intelligence or Charisma Saving Throws (your choice).
- When you hit a creature with a weapon, you can deal an extra 1d4 psychic damage to the target, which can take this extra damage only once per turn. The extra damage increases to 1d6 when you reach 11th level, and 1d8 when you reach 20th level.
- Iron Mind
- Level 11
- You learn to Attack with such unexpected speed that you can turn a miss into another strike. Once on each of your turns when you miss with a weapon Attack, you can make another weapon Attack as part of the same action.
- When you take the Attack action, you can Teleport up to 10 feet before each Attack to an unoccupied space you can see. If you Attack at least two different creatures with the action, you can make one additional Attack with it against a third creature.
- Slayers Flurry
- Level 15
- You can dodge in unforeseen ways, with wisps of supernatural Shadow around you. Whenever a creature makes an Attack roll against you and doesn’t have advantage on the roll, you can use your Reaction to impose disadvantage on it. You must use this feature before you know the outcome of the Attack roll.
- When you take damage from an Attack, you can use your Reaction to give yourself Resistance to all of that attack’s damage on this turn.
- Shadowy Dodge