Celestia 5e SRD
Stalker Rangers are archers who are adept at stalking their prey and then engage alone, or with allies. Most often they deal with packs of beasts that cause problems for local communities.
- Level 3
- You can ignore any range penalties on your shot as well as penalties for dim light.
- Your Attack of Opportunity range is now 30 feet while armed with a bow, allowing you to make reaction shots on anyone nearby.
- Legendary Shot
- Level 7
- If you critically hit your prey with a ranged weapon, or hit it at least twice on the same turn with a ranged weapon, all your allies gain advantage against it until your next turn.
- You can shoot through another enemy to hit your prey. They need to be in line with each other and within range. You only make one attack roll at the first enemy and roll damage once on a successful hit, even though that damage effects both targets.
- Distracting Shot
- Level 11
- You can ignore all cover or concealment on your targeted prey.
- You can give 1 ally the same bonus to damage you get from Ranger’s Insight on your targeted prey.
- Targeting Shot
- Level 15
- You wait and watch your prey, firing at the perfect moment. You can make a single shot that deals maximum damage, including maximum damage for additional effects that apply to your attack. This attack is made at advantage.
To the Ends of the World
- You can track your targeted prey wherever it goes, even if it moves out of sight. This lasts as long as you keep the same prey targeted with Ranger’s Insight.
- Perfect Shot